High Quality Mini Recover Type Line Displacement Sensor
|FOB Unit Price:||US $116 US $96|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: KTR
- Output Signal Type: Analog Type
- Production Process: Integration
- Accuracy Grade: 0.1G
- Certification: CE
- Feature: Linear Displacement
- Working Speed: 3m/S
- Trademark: SOP
- Specification: 2line, 3line
- Type: Magnetic Displacement Sensor
- Movement: Linear Displacement
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- IP Rating: IP65
- Customized: Customized
- Repeatability: 0.01mm
- Usage: Mini Rod Series
- Transport Package: Carton
- Origin: China
- Volume smaller
- Usage life is longer, Times could reach fifty million
- Sensor with back spring
- Could use in all kinds of worse environment(humid, oily, dusty)
- Protection grate is ip65
- Din standard contact point
- Double bearing type bar
- Don't affect with an external impact and vibration
- Cable type connection
- Could equip with voltage and current(2line, 3line) module
Displacement sensor Advantage
*Absolute encoder, multi-output.
* Compact structure and light
* Straight line measurement, easy to install.
* Anti-dust, anti-vibration, durable.
* Groove for cable, each circle trip is the same, high repetition accuracy.
* Multi-strand soft stainless steel rope, corrosion-resistant type.
* Economic and practical.
Q: Can water be pumped through my blower?
A: No, clean dry air only
Q: My blower is leaking around the cover is this normal?
A: Normal goorui blowers are not leak-free designed,but if you care a lot about the leaking,then you can contact us for a leak proof one(special customized).
Q: What kind of oil do I need for my blower?
A: All our goorui blowers are oil-free and maintenance-free designed.
Q: Can I pump combustible gas through my blower?
A: Normally,if you'd like to use blower for combustible gas conveying,we suggest to choose our explosion proof ATEX blower(special customized) .
Q: Are the foam pieces inside my blower for filtration?
A: No, they are not for filtration. They are designed for sound reduction, an inlet filter should be sourced separately.
Q: What will be the consequences if I don't use a relief valve on my blower?
A: The blower may get overheat, and may cause thermal expansion of internal parts, which will do harm to the impeller and Bearing.